Expand your career in the Ceramic Industry by consulting ENTERPRISE PERSONNEL
Welcome to Enterprise Personnel, founded in 1988 by Sue Strange, and now operated by Connie Houghtaling, to serve the ceramic industry. Providing Confidential Services to Candidates and Client Companies, we bring together the Finest Candidates and Career Opportunities, placing Engineers and other Degreed Professionals with large and small EOE companies nationwide.
Client Companies pay Fees and interview expenses. Amount of relocation assistance varies.
Products our Clients manufacture from Ceramic Materials:
- Structural ceramic parts for vehicles and industrial machinery.
- Body armor, vehicle armor, and other advanced ceramic products for the US military.
- Precision electronic parts for aerospace, military, computers, cellphones, GPS systems, and automotive markets.
- Solar cells, fuel cells, wind technology, well proppants, and other products for energy industries.
- Refractory brick furnace linings for steel, aluminum and glass melting furnaces.
- Architectural bricks, ceramic tiles, roofing materials, and bathroom fixtures.
It is wise to keep your resume up to date no matter how secure your current job feels. We invite you to place your resume in our permanent Resume Database, maintained solely for the purpose of filling positions in the ceramic and advanced materials industries. It is our goal to help our Candidates and Client Companies find the best possible match. When a Client Company requests our assistance, we begin the recruiting process by using an advanced search program to comb our Resume Database. We contact our most qualified Candidates to determine their interest and proceed from there. Many jobs are filled directly from our files.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our Resume Database.
- Send your RESUME as an UNCODED WORD DOCUMENT attached to an email.
- Use a UNIQUE FILE NAME, preferably YOUR OWN NAME, LAST NAME FIRST.
- PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR RESUME to help us manage your file.
- INCLUDE YOUR NAME and the word "RESUME" in the Subject of Your Email.
- INCLUDE YOUR NAME in the title of any attached document(s).
Feel free to download and print this useful information. We welcome your comments.