Find Your next Career Opportunity in High-Tech Industry
Welcome to Enterprise Personnel, founded in 1988 by Sue Strange, and now operated by Connie Houghtaling, to serve High-Tech industries, and specializing in the ceramic industry. Providing Confidential Services to Candidates and Client Companies, we bring together the Finest Candidates and Career Opportunities, placing Engineers and other Degreed Professionals with large and small EOE companies nationwide.
Client Companies pay Fees and interview expenses. Amount of relocation assistance varies.
Products our Clients manufacture from Ceramic Materials:
- Structural ceramic parts for vehicles and industrial applications.
- Body armor, vehicle armor, and other advanced ceramic products for the US military.
- Precision electronic and piezo parts for aerospace, military, computers, medical, cellphones, GPS systems, and automotive markets.
- Solar cells, fuel cells, wind technology, well proppants, and other products for energy industries.
- Refractory brick furnace linings for steel, aluminum and glass melting furnaces.
- Architectural bricks, ceramic tiles, roofing materials, and bathroom fixtures.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for our Resume Database.